About Me......


Hi,



The name, as u can see above, is Kamal Nishad, and I am an artist on traditional as well as electronic media.
I hail from India, and I am currently situated in Amritsar (Holy City) & Delhi, the capital city of India.

Here, I will post my galleries of both traditional and non-traditional work, and, hope all you viewers enjoy them!

And all critiques and comments are most welcome.

about my work and talent: i am an
ARTIST,
CG FREELANCER, 
DESIGNER,
PAINTER,
SKETCHING ARTIST and many more... 

Experienced in creating Characters 2d & 3d,
Environments,
Architectural Models,
Advertise -Design,
Short Animations and Photo-Real Illustrations... and many more...

"Limca Book of Record" Holder for 130 hours NON-STOP PORTRAIT SKETCHING... I am an artist with lots of colors and ideas..


Contact me at:
Mobile: +91 9501247988

Email : kamalnishad@yahoo.co.in
           kamalnishad@rediffmail.com


Website: www.kamalnishad.com
             www.facebook.com/artistkamalnishad/


Comments

Popular Posts